1/30/2012

My "Naughty Notions Challenge" Entry


I finally finished my entry for the "Naughty Notions" Challenge -- just one day before the deadline!



I used this pattern from {LBG} Studio that I bought a while ago.
The finished size is 10"x10.5" (26 cm x 28 cm).

For the flower brooch, I used this tutorial from V and Co. but I modified a bit by cutting the fabric twice the width of the flower size, folded it in half and then followed the tutorial. :)


The voting for this challenge will begin on February 1st and end at the end of the month. 

Thank you Rikka @ Ricochet and Away and Keren @ Sew La Vie for hosting this fun challenge.

You can see other entries and inspiring clutches/bags by visiting the "Naughty Notions Challenge" board on Pinterest .

Thank you very much for your visit. I will work on my "Sparkle Quilt Along" next and post the update soon :).

8 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING, Tanya!!! The buttons, beads and embroidery on the red ribbon, looks fabulous. I'd love to see a close up of the embroidery. The fabric flower, the lace... it all works so well. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag! I love the fabric flower! Great job. Can't wait to see your sparkle quilt along update, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your bag first on the Pinterest board, but I'm glad I came over here to see the details up close. Very well done, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable bag! I love all the detailing on it. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job Tanya, your bag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the bag and that little flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find your website super awesome, I wish you full success because you deserve it, good luck and congratulations for this great site !

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je suis tellement émerveillée de voir tous ces beaux changements. Merci à toute l'équipe.
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...