1/17/2012

A Little Update!

I finally finished the strawberry shortcake frame purse..yeah! Here it is:


I hope the future owner will like this purse I made. ^-^

Last Saturday I took a little break from finishing my assignment to attend a Tilda doll class
We made a little keychain. It was fun and I learned many techniques that I would not know if I only tried to do it on my own by reading from Tilda's books. 
The teacher took many Tilda dolls making classes in Sweden. Here is what I made in the class.



Isn't she cute?? ^-^

Also I finally picked the fabrics I will be using for the "Sparkle Quilt Along". I use Jeni @ In Color Order's Art of Choosing Series as my helper. If you have a hard time choosing fabrics for your quilt, please check them out. :)


This week I hope to start working on the "Naughty Notions" Challenge and "Building the Houses from Scraps". I will keep you posted.

I really appreciate the encouragement from all of you. Thank you very much! :)

This post is linked up with:
Made by You Monday @ Skip to my Lou

9 comments:

  1. That Strawberry Shortcake purse is adorable!! And so is your Tilda doll~so cute!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the owner will adore the Strawberry Shortcake purse!!! The Tilda doll keychain is cute as...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, love the little purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I'm doing the sparkle QAL too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I'm excited to see what you'll come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little purse. Good luck with your Challenge entry, just quietly mine is driving me round the bend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these interesting tips strong, it is great to come across articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.
    voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an interesting blog .Thanks for sharing such a great information with us.
    voyance en ligne email

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...