12/15/2011

Savvy Seasons Swap - Gifts Received!

When I saw a package in my mailbox at work yesterday, I was so excited. I did not think that I would get the gifts from my swap partner so early. And as soon as I opened the package..I was simply over the moon. Look at what Fiona @ Poppy Makes made for me:

Beautiful Christmas Pillow Cover

Also a matching wall hanging/ table topper and two little house ornaments


Here is a close-up shot of the embroidery

isn't he just adorable?
Thank you so much Fiona! You've made my day :)

I also have to thank Kerrie @ Lovely Little Handmade for organizing this wonderful swap and other Savvy Seasons Swap participants for such a joyful and exciting vibes. I could not have asked for a better swap experience -- especially this one being my first :).

Thank you very much for stopping by to read my post! I'm planning to post a quick gift project very soon.

Cheers!


5 comments:

  1. They're lovely, Tanya!!! No wonder you are pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually searching online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thanks!voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the good advice ... it's very nice to read you ... ..and ...... instructive.
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for the useful and informative post I was searching for some documents for my graduate thesis and thank god that i bump into this place.
    voyance gratuite email

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...