10/15/2011

Gussy Sew's Inspiration Workshop! : RED

I just ran into "Gussy Sew" Blog a couple days ago and really like the fun and lively vibes.

She hosts a weekly inspiration workshop which you can join by clicking on the button below.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

The Theme for this week is "Red-the color!"
So I can't miss this fun opportunity to show off my "RED" handmade items.


"Mixed Berry" Boston Bag


Matryoshka Keycover


"Cupcake" Mini Purse

"Abby" the country girl

Strawberry Shortcake Mini Coin Purse


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.








This post is also linked with:

"Show off Your Stuff Party" @ Fireflies and Jellybeans
"Crafty, Scrappy, Happy Me Thursday" @ Crafty, Scrappy Happy Me
"Whatever goes Wednesday" @ Someday Crafts
"Show and Tell Friday" @ My Romantic Home

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    You have a lovely blog, and your creations are beautiful, I love your red handmade creations.

    Laura =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura :)

    Thank you very much for your kind comment. I've enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    All the best. friendly.
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome details, many thanks to the writer. It is incomprehensive to me now, but in common, the effectiveness and importance is frustrating. Thanks again and fantastic luck!
    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci pour ce magnifique partage !!! bonne continuation


    voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is for the first that I just visited your site and I find it really interesting! Congratulations!

    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, congratulations!

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for your great site! Congratulations and good continuation!

    Vrai voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...