What I got from the "Colour Swap 2012"!

I recently participated in the "Colour Swap 2012" hosted by Lisa @ Lydias Treasures 
and was SUPER lucky to have Lisa as my swap partner. :)
A couple days ago, I found a package in my mailbox at work...traveled all the way from New Zealand and this is what I got
"A Sewing Class Kit"
Lisa picked the perfect fabric combination to make this tote..and the embroidery is super cute..I just love this tote bag.

And these are what I found in the kit
 The coolest pincushion and needle holders I have ever seen..along with the polymer clay pins she made.
A Cath Kidston Mug with an adorable Mug Hug
A fabric notebook with a yoyo on the front for me to take note in the class, a wooden bookmark, a bag that rolls up into a rose and a very lovely card
Thank you so much Lisa for being so kind and thoughtful. 
I will bring my "Sewing Class Kit" to the class with me tomorrow. :)

Thanks to my friends and readers for your visit. 
Please do not forget to enter the "Hawthorne Threads 25$ Gift Certificate" Giveaway which will end on Friday 25/5 at 5 pm PST.


  1. I love your photos TC.. I enjoyed making this for you so much. Im so glad you liked it...

    Big hugs


  2. Everything is well designed your site and very nice with many choices, it is a wonder! Congratulations. friendly
    voyance gratuite par mail

  3. So lovely!
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

  4. Great and awesome, I really enjoy reading the post, thanks for sharing I really like it.
    voyance gratuite en ligne

  5. Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.
    voyance gratuite

  6. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
    voyance gratuite par email

  7. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again

    voyance par mail gratuite


I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...