This is why I love "Swapping"!

Hello there! :) I'm back from a 5-day English camp..I had to supervise the students with their activities so my internet usage was very limited.
On Friday when I got back to work, I was very excited to see a package from the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap Round 4 waiting for me in my mailbox.
My partner, Alisa @ Making More with Less (or BusyQuiltMom on Flickr) started with this mosaic that I put on our Flick Group

And here is the pouch she made for me:
I was thinking of making a pouch for my sewing accessories to take for my basic patchwork class and this pouch just arrived at such great time. The size is 11.5"x11.5" ..so perfect! I love the hand-stitching in the center...actually I love everything about this pouch :)
This is the other side of the pouch:
and the lining fabric:
 And that's not enough...she sent me extra goodies as well:
I can't thank my partner, Alisa, enough for a wonderful swapping experience. :) She's totally made my day (week)!

On another note, this coming week I plan to host a giveaway to celebrate "the 100 followers" milestone. So please check back again soon.

Take care :)


  1. That is the cutest pouch ever! And I like that it's so big. Have fun using it at your patchwork class. :)

  2. I agree with you, Tanya. The hand stitching looks great!

  3. That is such a cute pouch, I'm sure you'll put it to good use!

  4. Hello Tanya,
    The pouch is so sweet, enjoy all your gifts, they are so cool
    Laura :0)

  5. I love the pouch.. it is very much you isnt it Tanya? :=)

  6. So glad you like it! I'm not very confident in my hand stitching skills yet, so I'm happy you're happy with it!

  7. I love swapping paper crafts, and would love to swap some sewing projects, where do you find the swaps?

  8. Some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

  9. This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
    thank you very much

    voyance gratuite mail

  10. I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
    voyance par mail gratuite

  11. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

    telephone gay


I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...