5/29/2012

I'm in a Bee!!


I just recently got accepted into a "Scrappy? Sew Bee It" bee group. Thanks to my friend Sana @ Sana Saroti for inviting me to join. This is my first bee and I'm so excited! 

We have 16 members in our bee. What a great group of friendly ladies..I have really enjoyed being a part of it. Each month the queen bee will choose the block design and fabric theme.    

May @ Confessions of a Fabraholic is our queen bee for this month. The block she picked is called "Stargazing" designed by Angela Pingel @ Cut To Pieces in the Modern Blocks: 99 Quilt Blocks from Your Favorite Designers.

and this is my version of "Stargazing"

I like how it turned out. What do you think? :) 

I still have to do a signature block. I already picked out the design..just have to find time this week to finish it so I can mail them out to May.

On another note, I just found out that I won 6 fat quarters of the Vintage modern and a quilt pattern @ A Bright Corner through the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day..yeah! This is the first time I won a giveaway..and it's for my favorite fabric line. Thank you so much, Andy! :) 

Well, I have to get ready to go to work. Thank you so much for stopping by and please come back again when you have time.

This post is linked up with:

26 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win, Tanya. Your stars look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy to have you and your block is just great!
    Congrats on your win, Tanya. I signed up for about 180, felt like that, but didn't win a single pin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there, just a quick note to say you have won the owl pin cushion, I don't remember you getting in touch with your address. If you could asap please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your star block! And congratulations on your wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your star block--those blocks are just so cheerful and so fun! And congratulations on your win. What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out great. I posted a scrappy star finish this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard from you in ages, Thanya! How are you? xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Finland! I am so happy to find your quilt blog. :)
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Special thing is you have to patient and everything will be ok.
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.
    telephone gay

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  13. I discovered your article. he is beautiful super bravo of you. I would return to see him.

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

  15. Super ! Ton blog est vraiment génial !
    Merci d’exister !!!
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  16. Je suis vraiment fier de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super ! J’aime bien son interface, et j’ai trop adoré le contenu aussi. Surtout continuez ainsi !

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonjour,
    je découvre votre blog cet après-midi
    et je tiens à vous féliciter pour le travail accompli
    bravo et bonne continuation

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete

  19. Bravo pour ton blog !! Et surtout, merci pour ce contenu qui me fait toujours plaisir!!

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vraiment très intéressant. Bonne continuation à vous !


    voyance sérieuse gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  21. C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
    voyance gratuite amour

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonne ambiance, bonne présentation etc... C’est un régal dans la journée que de venir le parcourir
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  24. Un tout grand merci pour votre site. C’est un plaisir pour toutes & tous.
    Bonne continuation

    voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.



    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...