4/26/2012

My first report on My Precious QAL Blocks

Thanks to Tiffany @ This Crafty Fox..I found out about "My Precious QAL" and recently joined in hope of using the fabrics I already have for better use and curbing my fabric purchase. You can find out more about this quilt along here:
And there is a Flickr group dedicating for this quilt along as well. Please go check it out and I hope you will considering joining in. 

Back to my blocks..I decided to use "A Walk in the woods by Aneela Hoey" and these blocks are also homework for the basic patchwork class I am taking.
simple four-patch
fuzzy cut nine-patch

I still  have 4 more blocks to finish before my class on Saturday..yikes! Due to work, I came home feeling so tired everyday so I had to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning to do my homework. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. :)
I will post more about my experiences with the basic patchwork class soon. 
Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. With 'A Walk in the Woods' you can't go wrong! Such beautiful fabric - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fabric... just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fussy cut 9-patch is sooo cute! Have fun in your class and can't wait to hear about it. Hope you're able to get some rest.. take care of yourself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love patchwork!! the 9 patch couldn't be more sweeter! i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute blocks! I especially like the nine-patch. The little birdy in the center is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this additional information that I appreciate , I understand better why I stopped on this blog.
    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve seen progression in every post. Your newer posts are simply wonderful compared to your posts in the past. Keep up the good work.
    voyance gratuite serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super ! Ton blog est vraiment génial !
    Merci d’exister !!!
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo pour ton blog!! Et surtout, merci pour ce contenu qui me fait toujours plaisir!!
    Amicalement
    cabinet de voyance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super bien fait et très bons documents, très agréable à parcourir bonne continuation à bientôt.

    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tu touches un point sensible là en effet je pense aussi que c’est un manque de confiance en moi.
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  14. je passe en coup de vent pour te souhaité une bonne fin de journée gros bisous


    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...