4/06/2012

Fabric Shopping in Anaheim

In the last couple days I have been having fun shopping for fabrics to bring back home for my friends and myself. I found a fabric store in Anaheim, C.A. called "M & L Fabrics discount store"

They have great selections of all kind of fabrics..here are some examples:


Here are some selections that I am bringing home:

Sorry for the bad lighting.V__V"
If you visit Disneyland in California...please check out this shop..I think you will really enjoy your time there.

I've also got some books and magazine...I will try to write posts about them soon :).


9 comments:

  1. I often buy fabric from the US. Even with shipping, it's much cheaper than here. But to actually be there AND a discount store!!! You'll have to buy extra suitcases to take everything home... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard about this store before. Thank you for letting me know. Have a great time in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selection: the toasters, owls and spools are too cute! Enjoy your stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric you found is adorable! I don't think I'd have been able to find much only because I'd be overwhelmed by all of the choices. Good job shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is with pleasure that I look at your site ; it is great . I spend time really nice to read your nice sharing . Continue this and thank you again.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the very good idea for being posted here in the site. Actually, I have the idea to make the right action based on this article. Thank you for this post.
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  7. An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I think that you must write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject however typically people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete

  8. J’adore ! Un site sur lequel on ne voit pas le temps passer !!
    Merci à vous !
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  9. “I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...