4/23/2012

Checking-in from home and My Swap Fun

Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA for a couple weeks...I got back home last Tuesday and things have been really crazy around here with my job.

I participated in the Pretty {Little} Pouch Swap Round 4 so after got back I had to get busy trying to finish the pouch to send off to my partner. My partner like red/aqua combination and would like to get a pouch with zipper so this is what I made for her - the wonky log cabin on one side:
and the simple patchwork on another side:
I added some extra goodies for her. I hope she will like her pouch.
Please check out the PLPS4 Flickr group for inspiring pouches:


And while I was gone...I had two packages waiting for me from other swap/gift exchange.
I got a fabulous crochet apron and other sewing notions from Meig through the Covert Robin Gift Exchange
I'm inviting Meig to be a guest on my blog to talk about the thoughts behind these gifts so please check back to hear more details. :)

I also received a very pretty embroidery hoop, pin cushion ring, and yummy embroidery flosses from Marissa through the Wild Olive Stitch Swap
I asked my student to pose for me since I love her nail polish colors :)

I will post more about my trips and the goodies I got from the U.S. soon. I actually plan to do some book reviews -- just have to wait a bit for things to get less busy.

Thank you very much for your visit. I sure missed posting on my blog and chatting with my blogging friends. I will try to catch up with the comments you left for me very soon. :)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pouch..all your gifts are fabulous!! lucky you! Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Tanya! Love the colour scheme in the pouch you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you back! You made a cute and lovely pouch and recieved great stuff in the mail!
    Why dont you paint your finger nails like that? Just kiddin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the 2nd time I visit your blog . I appreciate your good web design, it's pretty rare
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would thanks for your effort which you have put to write this article. Very well written… I have gone through your article. I have no words to say more about it. Its nice on selected topic.
    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super ! Ton blog est vraiment génial !
    Merci d’exister !!!
    voyance serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.

    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome And Amazing information that I heard first time,Its very shocking and amazing for me,I am very fond of reading such type of informations those I had never heard before and those having daily life things related searches.
    voyance couple gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  11. “It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”
    voyance

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...