3/01/2012

Thursday Think Tank - Pillow Talk Swap & some pictures from the sewing exhibition



I have been working on the "Pillow Talk Swap" project...actually I just started and have to finish and mail the pillow cover by March 12th...hmm not much time left and so far these are all I have
so I really have to start cranking up those star blocks....11 more to go!
My swap partner likes the rainbow theme color..and from the clue I got..I chose to go with this start pattern and then I will either use white or grey sashing..I guess I will play it by ear at this point.

On another note, last Saturday, my girlfriend and I went to a sewing exhibition -- the theme was "Applique for Home". I took some pictures that would like to share with you. I apologize for some (not so clear) pictures. I took them using my cellphone.

And don't you think this wall clock is just adorable? :)


Thank you for your visit and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!






This post is linked up with:

4 comments:

  1. Tanya - I know when I get close to a deadline I often sit down and crank it out! I am sending you motivating vibes to work on your stars for the swap. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya,
    I'm nominating you for the Liebster Blog award, hopefully you accept it! http://jeanette-stampingobsession.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up to Blissful and Domestic Sunday Blog Hop. Hope to see you back tonight.

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-blog-hop-4_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...