3/12/2012

Pillow {Talk} Swap 7 Finished!

I recently posted about working on a pillow swap project. 
Just want to show you the finished pillow before it will be on its way to the new owner :)
My swap partner is into rainbow and jewel tones with white or grey as a neutral so this is what I came up with.
I used the alphabet print as the back and made it envelope style. The finished size is 18"x18".
I added a mini-hand presser (I found that it is so useful when I work on a patchwork project), a denim ribbon, and a tin box of pins. :) Now the package is ready to go to the other side of the world.
I had so much fun trying to come up with what my partner might like. I really hope that she will like it.

Thank you very much for your visit and see you soon! :)






This post is linked up with:

11 comments:

  1. Your friendship stars pillow is stunning, Tanya!!! Love the way it all ties together with the fabrics you've chosen. You really do have an eye for choosing and matching fabrics!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow! I'm sure your partner will love it as well. Looks like a fun set of extras thrown in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing pillow! Plus the extra goodies your swap partner will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your partner will love the pillow it's gorgeous, I love the little tin of pins too so cute, lucky partner : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's a gorgeous pillow, your partner is bound to be over joyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I'm sure your partner will love it...how can she not? It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If she doesn't will you please forward my address to her and have her send it to me-hehe It is sooo cute.. to die for cute!! I LOVE it. You did a GREAT job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous cushion!! beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this cushion! Is there any chance you would do a tutorial on it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...