3/06/2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I am very grateful to have been the recipient of the Liebster Blog Award, passing on to me from January T @ Sew Sew Go and Jeanette @ Stamp*Stitch*Create on different occasions.


Thank you very much January and Jeanette for this recognition. It means a lot to me to know that someone like my blog and keep me motivated to continue on this journey. :)

January has inspired me with these beautiful quilt blocks...I love how she chose the colors for her work. Her new Tokyo Subway Quilt Block have already caught my eyes with different color schemes..can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Jeanette sure has an eye for beauty..I love her fabric combinations in her all her sewing projects. She's also made these adorable cards...please visit her blog to see them for yourself. :)

Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award (done ^-^)
2. Link back to their blog (done ^-^)
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile (done ^-^)
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers)
5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog 

So these are the blogs I've chosen to pass this award on to...I will list them in no specific order.
Kelli @ Seriously..I think it needs stitches - I'm in love with her current swoon project. She makes me want to get this pattern which I will when I go to the U.S. at the end of this month (Thanks Kelli for giving me a good excuse to buy more patterns and fabrics ;)). She has a great sense of humor and when I read her blog I feel like I am hanging out with my girl friend. :) 

Rebecca @ Making Rebecca Lynne - Rebecca is very creative...her posts always gives me some food for thought. I've enjoyed seeing her making beautiful quilts for her new baby. :)

Sana @ Sana Saroti - Sana not only shares her passion in sewing on her blog..but I love reading about her country (Germany)...She has become one of many great blogging friends I've made in the blogosphere. :) 

Rikka @ Ricochet and Away - talking about creative..I definitely have to pass this award on to Rikka. Please check her blog out for wonderful ideas and tutorials showing how to make gorgeous bags and purses. I've enjoyed participating in many challenges Rikka and Keren have co-hosted.

Keren @ Sew la Vie - Keren shares her passion on sewing - bags, purses, clothes and also give great information about computer web applications..I've learned so much from her blog..Thanks Keren! :)

Since I have been awarded twice, I would like to add one more blog on the list
Erin @ Missy Mac Creations - I love Erin's work...the softies, applique, embroidery..you name it.. a good place for great inspiration. :)

That's all I have for today. I am still working on the P.S. I love you bag tutorial...will definitely post soon. I just have a report I need to finish for work and some thesis book I need to correct for my students..that's real life :(

Thank you very much for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, Tanya.. and all great blogs you've passed it on to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my dear friend!
    I start to hate blogger! I have missed so many of your recent blogs - dont know what to do about it :(
    Did you know that Liebster blog must have its origin in Germany? It just means "Most Favourite" blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thanya so much! You are so sweet! So glad I found you in the blogosphere. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...