3/16/2012

I've been tagged! :)

Last week, I got an email that I've been tagged from Rachael @ Ii is for imagine gnats who just got voted for Top 25 Creative Mom Blogs 2012..Congratulations Rachael! :)


First..let me post the rules:
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the 

  people you’ve tagged
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post
- Let them know you have tagged them



These are the questions and my answers:

1. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little? a teacher I guess because I liked to play being one and I could say that my dream has come true. :)

2. What was your first job? A tutor when I was in college

3. What is the best book you've finished lately? Recently, I have been skimming through lots of craft books for ideas..I might try to post reviews about some of them soon.

4. What is your favorite color? pink :) 

5. What are your thoughts on the color purple? Before I did not like purple that much because in Thailand...we say purple is the color for widows..weird..huh? but I start to like purple more and more now.

6. What do you dream of doing one day? Get to retire early and be a stay-at-home mom but don't know if that will ever happen

7. What is your favorite season? I love Spring..I remember when I was in the U.S., the winter was very long in Cleveland..and Spring was a sign of the new beginning for me.

8.  Tea or coffee? Prefer tea but can have both

9. What is your favorite food? I would say I like most Thai foods since they are flavorful.

10. What skill do you have that you are most proud of? Being optimistic and try to encourage my students and others around me to have positive attitude...and be proud of who they are (I don't know if that counts as a skill but that's my answer..;))

11. What skill would you like to learn? I would love to learn to paint.

So here are the list of friends who I would like to invite to play along (in no specific order):


Pam @ Threading My Way (Pam, I know that you have been tagged before..if you are too busy to play along, I totally understand :))
Sana @ Sana Saroti
Kelli @ Seriously I think it needs stiches
Rebecca @ Making Rebecca Lynne
Jeanette @ Stamp*Stitch*Create
January @ Sew Sew Go
Rikka @ Richochet and Away
Keren @ Sew La Vie
Bethany @ Happy Homemaker Me
Jill @ Creating My Way to Success
Daniel @ Blissful and Domestic
Kate @ Lilipopo


Your questions are:
1. Why do you craft?
2. If someone could make you a handmade gift for you, what would you like to receive?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite movie or T.V. program?
5. What is your current craft project?
6. If you are given a free ticket/ accommodation to go anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
7. If you are given another 24 hours in a day, what would you like to do?
8. Do you watch T.V. or listen to music when you work on your hobby projects?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. What do you do first thing in the morning?
11. What's your favorite treat?


I can't wait to read the answers! 


Thank you very much for your visit. Sending you a Big HUG from Thailand :)



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me.. already thinking of my answers. ;) Glad to have found you in blog land! Loved reading your answers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers, Tanya. Being optimistic and positive... great skills to have and fabulous that you want to teach others to develop their skills in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up to Blissful and Domestics Sunday Blog Hop. You rock!


    Danielle
    Blissful and Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and my courage for you about the incredible achievement of this site that seems interesting and rich info .

    voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...