2/23/2012

Thursday Think Tank - I am very thankful! :)



Thursday Think Tank

Thank you very much for the lovely comments for my "P.S. I LOVE You" bag.
I really appreciate the kind words and support I have received from all of you.

I have been more comfortable with my sewing machine and really wish I had more time to sew. 
I told my colleague's little girl that I would make her a pencil case. I sent a picture of the fabrics she could choose...and here it is
Her nickname is "New" so I put it on the back of the pouch.
It was the first time I tried to sew the zipper on the bag/purse using a sewing machine. And it was actually not as difficult as I thought it would be. :)

I am not sure if anyone will be interested in a tutorial on how to make this zipper pencil case since there might be other tutorials out there on the same style. But if you like, I could write one up after I finish the tutorial for the "P.S. I Love You" Bag.

I also would like to thank Niki @ Butternut Street for featuring my blog. :) She is a book lover, dog lover, quilt and crochet lover. Please check out her blog where she shares her pretty quilt, featuring some really cool blogs with great tutorial.

I will be back soon with the "Reverse Applique" tutorial.
Cheers!






This post is linked up with:

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pencil case... It is so perfectly girly! I personally hate sewing zippers... Always have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pencil case is just adorable! Love the embroidered name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable 'girly' pencil case, Tanya. Love the diagonal stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pouch! your colleague's little girl has great taste in fabric :) the ric-rac is such a nice touch. I for one would appreciate a tutorial, since you were so kind to offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute case! I love the fabric. And thank you for stopping by and commenting on my cross stitch egg. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the case. The fabric reminds me of when I was a little girl. Love it!! I wanted to let you know I gave you the Liebster Award on my blog. I hope your having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...