2/15/2012

Pink Sparkle - 1st Block of the Sparkle Quilt Along

I just finished my first block of the Sparkle Quilt Along. Here it is :)
I know I am way behind the schedule..I saw someone already finished the quilt....but at least I've made some progress, right? :)
And for my Weigh-in Wednesday:


Weigh In Wednesday

Here is my weigh-in result:
Weight Loss Goal: 10 kgs (-22lbs)
Week's Loss: -1.2kgs (4.4lbs)
Total Loss: -1.2kgs (4.40lbs)
Distance to Goal: 8.8kgs (19.36lbs)
Week's Gym Visits: swimming 2 sessions
Total Time Exercising: Approx. 1 hour

Alcohol Units Consumed: None

Date of Last Alcoholic Drink: December 31st 2011

Highlight of the Week: I managed to not have any heavy meal any the evening.
For me, I have to watch what I eat and also work out in order to lose weight..
I will have to keep this post short. It's getting late here and I have a full day schedule ahead at work tomorrow.
Hope all my blogging friends enjoy the rest of your week. I am still working on the paper-pieced heart project and will post the update soon. :)







This post is linked up with:  
W.I.P. Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss for the week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are awesome results Tanya! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! I love how the fabrics make it look like applique. Congrats on your weight loss! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in the position to watch (again and again) those wonderful articles you shared. Really interesting. Good luck to you!

    voyance gratuite par email ; voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...