I have been thinking about listing the goals for this year..but I think putting them in writing would be better ^-^.
O.K. Here they are:
1. Trying to balance between my full-time job, hobbies, and exercise!
I have to admit that I am not good at doing many things at the same time even though I know that women are good at multi-tasking ;).
2. I love Rebecca's Idea of having a Drama Free 2012 so this will be one of my goal.
3. I would become a better friend with my sewing machine. In the past, I tended to do hand sewing and quilting since these are the preferred trends in Thailand. I think machine sewing and quilting have their advantages too. I have to step out of my comfort zone and try new things - free motion quilting and machine applique are on the agenda.
To motivate myself to make my first quilt, I have signed up for the Sparkle Quilt Along with Jenni of In Color Order and Megan of Canoe Ridge Creations.
4. Try to challenge myself to learn new techniques
Here are what I have on my plate for now:
5. Try to sew some clothes with ready-made patterns
6. Write a post at least once a week and try to make a tutorial at least once a month
7. Always keep my sewing/working space organized
There..now I have them in writing!
And here is the report on my first sewing project of this year
I got a requested order to make another strawberry shortcake frame purse ^-^
I will try to finish it by the end of this week so I can ship it out by Monday.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I will post the update on my other projects soon. ^-^
This post is linked up with: