1/26/2012

Checking in...

Actually I do not have much to report in terms of sewing/crafting. I just finished cutting the fabrics I chose for the Sparkle Quilt Along.


I decided to go with the "mini quilt". This is the first time I am making the quilt top. I had a difficult time cutting the fabrics precisely with the rotary cutter and ruler. Any suggestion/tip my friends? Thank you very much in advance for your input. :)              

I've also joined "Weigh In Wednesday" hosted by Erin @ Missy Mac Creations. The result for this week is not good but I just have to accept it.



Weigh In Wednesday


Weight Loss Goal: 10 kgs (-22lbs)
Week's Loss: -1.0kgs (2.20lbs)
Total Loss: -1.0kgs (2.20lbs)
Distance to Goal: 9.0kgs (19.80lbs)
Week's Gym Visits: 1 plus taking a visiting professor to shop and sightseeing
Total Time Exercising: Approx. 3 hours
Alcohol Units Consumed: None
Date of Last Alcoholic Drink: December 31st 2011
Highlight of the Week:  Still squeeze in an exercise even with a full schedule at work

I really like what Erin shares on her Wednesday Weigh In this week. I totally agree..it's all about our attitude..how you feel about yourself. If you are confident..it will show and people around you can feel that..so I just have to keep my head up..believe in myself and do not give up. :)

I just started to work on my "Naught Notions Challenge" last night but nothing to report on that yet...will post my progress soon I promise.

I hope all my blogging friends enjoy the rest of your week. Thank you very much for your visit and support. :)

Cheers!





5 comments:

  1. Good luck with reaching your weight loss goal, Tanya. You've started on a positive note, so I'm sure you'll make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you on board, Tanya. 1kg is great! Don't be so hard on yourself. Will be watching your progress with interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean "not so good"? You lost 2 lbs - that is awesome! Keep going, slow and steady wins the race! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats with your loss for the week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...