12/07/2011

Surprise Pay It Forward!

After reading about a Surprise Pay It Forward on my friend, Kim's blog @ Kim C.'s this and that.

http://thisandthat-moodyblue.blogspot.com

I could not pass up a great opportunity. How nice it will be if I could surprise someone with a gift made by me..and in return, I would get a surprise gift from Kim too :) Fun Fun Fun! Please check her blog out...there still might be a spot available for you to sign up to receive a surprise gift from her as well.

Well..there are some rules (I copied these from Kim's blog) that you will have to follow though. Here they are:


1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year Good things come to those who wait!).

2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you
must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

3. You must have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on
your blog to spread the love. If you haven't posted in 48 hours then the next commenter will be chosen. (So, even if your not 1.2.or #3 commenter you can still win!)

What do you think? Would you like to make someone's day by sending them a surprise gift? I know I'd love to. :)

Thank you very much for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking time to visit my blog.


6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm 1st to comment. Sounds like fun, Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...me me me!!!! I'm in!!!!! So exciting! I admit when I saw you sign up at Kim's last night I decided to wait for your post ;-) Hope Kim doesnt mind and I hope this is not cheating! Maybe I need a tiny bit more than 48 hours to post about it. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and this sounds like a wonderful giveaway! I'm in the Christmas spirit....
    nettiecrain@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention Tanya! And that sneeky Sana :') I think this is so fun for everyone that passes this along and gets to know each other! Hugs, Kim C Sending you an email

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good advice ... it's very nice to read you ... ..and ...... instructive.
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your job was very surprised because it's been that I have not found like this beautiful sharing.

    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...