11/11/2011

Thursday Think Tank - November 10th,2011 and Solids-only Tote Challenge Check-in

Thursday Think Tank




I'm combining Thursday Think Tank and Solids-only Tote Challenge check-in together in one post.

I have been working on the Solids-only Tote challenge for the past few days. If you are interested, please check it out.
The challenge is still opened. It's a great way to challenge yourself, make new friends, and learn so many great ideas.


Here is my progress so far:


I finished part of the front applique design...the theme is "Hawaiian Girl".

I still have to decorate her hair with flowers and hand-stitch her face. I will use denim as a main fabric. For the back, I will applique some flowers and hand-stitch the word "Aloha".


In the meantime, I'm working on designing a Christmas pillow for the Savvy Season {A Modern Swap} as well. I have a theme on my mind. I also think about adding extra gifts for my swap partner - a pincushion or a pouch...but will have to make a decision soon cuz I am running out of time. I will post more about the swap soon. :)

Thank you very much for stopping by ^-^
Cheers!




10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this! I am still trying to finish drafting my bag pattern before I can add on the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking good, Tanya! I'm looking forward to seeing how you incorporate those gorgeous, bright fabrics into the tote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good so far! I can definitely see "her" coming through. Can't wait to see how she develops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done so far. look forward to seeing you tote finished

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Hawaiian girl is looking great. I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these items I will look seriously it!
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to your site I just appendre several things. Keep going!

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the tips you have shared are lovely !!! Thank you.

    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...