11/17/2011

Solids-only Tote Challenge Progress and One Flower Wednesday Garden Party



I just would like to post an update on my Solids-only Tote Challenge project:


I finally finished the "Hawaiian Girl" applique part. I think the most time-consuming process was sewing those curvy flowers. So on the other side of the tote, I might change to different style of flowers...we will see ^-^

Last week, I read
Kim C. @ Kim C's This and That posted about her hexie garden. I decided to join the One Flower Wednesday garden party hosted by Karen @ Journey of a Quilter. I only have one flower so far and already have a plan to use it for the swap project...so I think my garden will grow at a very slow rate..hehe.


If you would like to know more about this party and how you can join in the fun, please click the button on my sidebar to check it out. :)


Thanks for stopping by my blog....Cheers!


Link

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the One Flower Wednesday group. You've made a nice hexie. Love your miniature sewing machine. You did a nice job on your tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hawaiian Girl looks fantastic!!! Love the stitching detail on the face. Is that chain stitch in the centre of the flower? It is very effective. Great work, Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hexie flower and welcome to One Flower Wednesday. Your tote looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya that is just the sweetest little Hawaiian Girl!You put alot of time and thought into it! I can't wait to see your finish on your tote! And thank you so much for the mention! Your Hexie Flower is Heavenly! And gardeners always share their crops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little Hawaiian Girl is just too darling! Cant wait to see the finished project! And your unit conversion thingy on the side is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hawaiian girl is very pretty. :D I love the simplicity of the colors. Solids only projects sound like fun since we spend so much time focusing on prints. I look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Hawaiian girl gets prettier every time I see her! Can't wait to see the finished tote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
    All the best. friendly

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love what you do I wonder how I could miss your blog

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to your site I just learned several things. Continue!

    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...