11/02/2011

The Solids-only Tote Challenge - I'm in!!

I saw a post on Pam's blog and thought what a great idea and I think it would be a project that I really can challenge myself since I have never worked with solids-only fabrics before. So I asked Keren @ Sew La Vie and Rikka @ Ricochet and Away! to join this challenge...and I'm in..Yeah Yeah!

If you would like to find out more detail about this challenge, please click on the button below:



There are still some spots available. If you'd like to challenge yourself in a new way, please join us...the More the Merrier!! :)


Well, I'd better get busy start thinking about my project now. Thank you for stopping by :) Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Glad to see you've joined up, Tanya. Using only solid colours is so much harder than incorporating patterns (for me anyway), so it will definitely be a challenge. The greater the challenge, the more we'll learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to say hi from the tote challenge!! I also haven't worked much with solids and am looking forward to see where my inspiration takes me. And what a cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your site, wow, it is really good and French. Congratulations, keep up the good work. I'll come back and do advertising for your site.
    voyante

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love what you do, congratulations !!! Thank you very much for sharing with us this article.

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, this realization is a real wonder, thank you for this article in any case.

    voyance gratuite par Email

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.


    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...