11/16/2011

Savvy Seasons Swap and a BIG THANKS to Jenna @ Sew Happy Geek

First of all, I would like to thank Jenna @ Sew Happy Geek for featuring my vintage rose frame purse.

SewHappyGeek

Jenna's Manic Monday Link Party was the first link party I joined so I was very excited when Jenna told me that I was featured. There are many inspiring sewing projects linked up every monday. I love Jenna's sewing and Blog/HTML tutorials as well.

I did not write any post for almost a week because I was trying to catch up with my Savvy Seasons Swap project. This is what I have done so far, a Christmas pillow cover:

I still have to add the white borders for the pillow top. My swap partner likes red/white. What do you think of this? Any suggestion is welcome and very appreciated.

I am also working on other things for the swap and will post my progress here soon.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I hope to see you again soon.

This post is linked up with:

"Manic Monday Link Party" @ Sew Happy Geek

"Creative Me Monday" @ The Southern Institute

"Craftastic Monday" @ Sew Can Do

"Craft and Tell" @ Cherished Bliss

"Fabric Tuesday" @ Quilt Story

"Sew Cute Tuesday" @ Creative Itch

"Handmade Tuesdays" @ Ladybug Blessings

"Too Cute Tuesday" @ Funky Polkadot Giraffe

"Wednesday Link Party" @ Tea Rose Home

"W.I.P. Wednesday" @ Freshly Pieced

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I'm sure your swap partner will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! I love how he's wearing a party hat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute fox, looks nice and retro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Tanya: Christmas colours without being too Christmassy. Love the little party animal! Congrats on another well deserved feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Im sure your swap partner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Great colors and what a neat little animal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute design! I've featured this at today's Craftastic Link Party. Stop by & grab a Featured On button. Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...