11/06/2011

Frame Pouch Along - Mission Accomplished and My Finished Projects in October

Yeah! I finished my first sew-along project -- the "Frame Pouch Along".

It was a great fun trying to choose the theme, fabric, design..and finish the project in time. I actually finished this pouch two days ago..got the pictures taken yesterday but did not get around to post.

So here it is -- my "Vintage Rose" frame purse


Just to give you the idea - how big this pouch is -- it's about a palm-size ^-^.

And it has quite roomy space --

You can find great tutorials on frame purse @ making rebecca lynne.

I am in the process of making a tutorial for this frame pouch and will post it along with the pattern as soon as it done.

And to wrap up, here is a mosaic of my finished projects in October:


I think having a blog has really motivated me to finish some projects on my To-do list.

This month, I will be busy with the Solids-only Tote Challenge and making things for the Savvy {Seasons} - a Modern Swap I signed up @Flickr but I am not complaining since I have so much fun \(^-^)/.

Thank you for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing you again. :)

Cheers!









This post is linked up with:

"Fresh Sewing Day" and "Small Blog Meet" at Lilly's Quilts
"{Inspiration Workshop! - FLOWERS}" @ Gussy Sews
"Weekend Showoff Party" @ Ladybird Ln.
"Think Pink Sundays" @ Flamingo Toes
"Friday Favs" @ Naptime Crafters
"Made with Love Monday" @ Sew Chatty
"Manic Monday Link Party" @ Sew Happy Geek
"{Sew} Modern Monday" @ Canoe Ridge Creations
"Creative Me Monday" @ The Southern Institute
"Craftastic Monday" @ Sew Can Do

20 comments:

  1. I love your coin purse, it's really sweet! I can't wait for the tutorial. I found you through the small blog meet and love what I have seen so far. I will follow you for sure. I would love you to stop by mine as well when you get the chance. I hope your having a creative weekend. January T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I think you need some white gloves to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cute, a pouch like that has been on my to-do list for a long time. Seeing your beautiful work really got me inspired
    Wish you a good sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable purse! I wish i could sew and make my own, but i'm not very talented. I'll follow your blog though and enjoy looking at your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage rose fabric! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your purses are so cute, the October mosiac is a great idea to be able to glance quickly at all the projects you've accomplished in a month. Also, my little girls think it's really cool that you read my little blog all the way from Thailand! The internet makes for a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've bought the frame but haven't made the purse yet! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya, Tanya, Tanya what can one say? That is just the cutest thing ever! On the list of must makes! My oldest Grandaughter will "SQUEEL" with delight! Thank you for comment on my blog also, I have made some of the best friends this way! Hugs for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! It's totally the perfect size! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love it, not yet had a play with purse frames but am enjoying looking at yours! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ... I love this! It truly looks vintage, you did a wonderful job.

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Tanya! I'm so glad you linked up at SewHappyGeek's Manic Monday Linky Party -you've been featured today! Go grab a featured button if you'd like one :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing this useful information! Hopefully you will continue with the kind of things you do.
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your site helped me a lot to know several things, thank you very much.

    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...