11/03/2011

Frame Pouch Along - 2nd Check-in

I just would like to post a quick progress on the Frame Pouch Along project.

For the front, I cropped a rose, appliqued on a cotton linen and then quilted around the applique and outlined by using chain stitches.


Then, on the back, I just quilted along the lines of the fabric design.

The next step...putting the frame on ..to be continued..

I took some pictures during the process and will try to make a tutorial once the project is completed. :)


Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tanya! Those details are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, Tanya. The chain stitch is very effective!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb article and great passing blog too! Thank you for all your advice.
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love what you do wonder how did I miss your blog

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, congratulations!

    voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...