11/01/2011

Frame Pouch Along - 1st Check-in

I have been very excited about my first sew-along project. So many ideas ran through my mind..what theme, design, etc.

Well..here is what I chose:



Actually it's the same design as the strawberry shortcake mini-coin purse I posted a while ago (the frame size is 4" or 10 cm.) but this time I decided to go with a vintage style instead.

I will try to make a tutorial and share a pattern here when I am done (I still have to figure out how to post a pattern in a pdf format on my blog).

BTW,Rebecca @ Making Rebecca Lynne posted a great tutorial on how to create a frame pouch template on her blog. Please check it out! :)

4 comments:

  1. That flower is going to look fabulous on a purse. I'd better get started on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your tutorial! I'd love to learn how to make something as lovely as that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the advice. It's amazing that there is such options and free development! One wonders how he can remain on the Web a lot of sites and wobbly done wrong.
    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, I love your articles and reports, good luck.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...