11/23/2011

Featured on "Sew Can Do" -- A Friday Night Sew-in Result and a gift for my swap partner

Cheryl sent me an email to let me know that my Christmas Pillow cover is being featured on "Craftastic Monday" @ Sew Can Do -- Thank you very much Cheryl! :)

Cheryl hosts a wonderful link party every Monday. I have really enjoyed browsing through many great projects for inspiration. Please check it out!

Last Friday I signed up for the Friday Night Sew-in but have been busy and did not get to post what I did so here it is:

Nope..it's not just another frame purse...It's a needle case :)

And this last item..I made for my swap partner:

What is it? A Matryoshka Christmas Ornament?

Well..yes or you can use her as a key cover :)


Well..I will let her show her back a bit ;)


I really hope that my swap partner will like her as much as I do.

If anyone is interested in a tutorial or would like to get a pattern to make this key cover..I can post a tutorial in a couple days. :)


That's all from me for today. Thank you very much for visiting my blog!








This post is linked up with:
"Manic Monday Link Party" @ Sew Happy Geek
"Craftastic Monday" @ Sew Can Do
"Creative Me Monday" @ The Southern Institute
"Tip Me Tuesday" @ Tip Junkie
"Too Cute Tuesday" @ Funky Polkadot Giraffe
"What Goes Every Wednesday" @ Someday Crafts
"Handmade Holidays Link Up" @ Originate and Renovate
"More the Merrier Monday" @ D.I.Y. Home Sweet Home

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous needle case and a very cute gift for your swap partner, she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The needle case is so, so clever, Tanya! Did you make the pattern yourself? I know I'll never make one, but I'm curious as to how you made it. The key cover is cute. I'd like to see a tutorial for that. It's something I could make for my Mum for Christmas... along with the 100 other things I want to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Tip Me Tuesday Blog Hop. Very cute sewing project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful needlecase and your Matryoshka is really really sweet Your partner will love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature, Tanya. That pillow is seriously adorable. And I am totally crushing on that needlecase. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that needle case!!! And what an adorable key cover. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tanya, congratulations on the feature! That needlecase and the Matryoshka doll are just too cute. Matryoshkas and owls are huge since last year and I love it! I even have a matryoshka necklace and owl earrings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Tanya! Everything you do is just adorable! And another feature, your so inspiring to so many! I hope you get alot of exposure for all the things you do. And you are one of my loyal and true followers. Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE your russian doll ornament! It's so funny, I was going to make something similar. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the mention and I love that ornament - just so cute!! Thanks for linking it to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really proud to find you, your blog is really great! I like its interface, and I too loved the content too. Especially so continue!

    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb article and great passing blog too! Thank you for all your advice.
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super blog, I love your articles and reports, good continuation.

    voyance sérieuse et gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.
    voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...