10/18/2011

Star in Hexagon Purse - A Friendship Sewing Project

I have made so many good friends through sewing.
My sewing group decided to do a bag project together and decided to make a "Star in Hexagon" purse -- which we found the idea from a web.

We had about a month and a half to finish the project. My sewing speed is very slow..so it was quite stressful trying to finish the project in time but I am one of those who need deadline! ;)

Here is my "Star in Hexagon" purse:

And this is the other side:

This is the layout of this purse:
I learned so much doing this project..especially color matching which is still not an easy task for me.
What do you think about my "Star in Hexagon" purse? :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear from you.








This post is linked with:
"Manic Monday Linky Party" @ SewHappyGeek
"Made by you Monday" @ Skip to my Lou
"Creative Me Monday" @ The Southern Institute
"Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday" @ Tip Junkie
"Linkin' with Lil' Luna Every Wednesday" @ Lil' Luna



10 comments:

  1. It's fabulous, Tanya. I do like the stars within the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Pam. :) I am very glad to hear that.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's absolutely lovely! The pattern was a great choice. Your pursed all have such amazing detail! I hope to be as advanced at sewing as you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Lauren Rose for such a sweet comment. I think we all are talented in our own way, right? :) I hope that I will be able to crochet or knit like you some day too. I will be following your blog to see your exciting new projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was the size of the diamonds?
    Do you have the web site address of the pattern your group followed?
    Where did you get the straps & tab?

    BTW...you did a wonderful job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please, what book were the instructions in?? I NEED instructions. KateLos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this great site, really variegated good and interesting ideas. Especially keep it up. Good luck
    cordially

    voyance gratuite serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

    voyance Email

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...