10/11/2011

Small Blog Meet Up

I came across "Small Blog Meet Up" on Lily's Quilts and thought it's such a great idea for new bloggers to get to make new friends. You can go directly to the "Fresh Sewing Day" and "Small Blog Meet Up" by clicking on the buttons on the right side of my blog.

I have visited a few blogs on the list and really enjoy reading them. I also ran into some great tutorials as well.

If you are new to the blog world, maybe you can check it out. :)

I would like to end this note with a picture of this kitty pencil case I made a while ago using a pattern from a Korean quilt and patchwork book. I hope you like it ^-^.





Update:

Here is the picture of the Korean quilt and patchwork book that I got the design of the kitty pencil case from. :)

There are many designs you can make from bear, kitty, and rabbit..aren't they cute?

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope to see you again soon.

13 comments:

  1. I found you at Lily's Small Blog Meet. I am your newest follower!

    Love your Kitty pencil case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found you at small blog meet! Let's be friends!

    Your Korean pencil case is absolutely adorable! My mom is from Korea so I'm rather partial to Korean crafts! What's the name of the book? I have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute. I made one a while back as well, but i like how yours has a little crown. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Kim C., Lauren Rose, Kerry and Michelle for visiting my blog. You all have made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle - I would love to see the kitty pencil case that you made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome, come follow me..

    I have a great idea, you should do a tut for the pencil cases for those of us in other lands that don't have your book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim C. - I am your follower now. :)

    I will have to make another pencil case then so I can do a tut for those of you who do not have the book. Thank you for your suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. molto bello il gattino e il suo astuccio lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you send me the tut for this lovely pencil case??? I cannot find this book here in Portugal... :(
    telmacguerreiro@gmail.com

    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, bravo!

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.

    voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...