10/02/2011

Neverfull Tote Bag - T.C. Style :)

I have wanted to make a bag similar to Louis Vuitton - Neverfull bag for a while now.

Here is a picture from quiltme - a korean D.I.Y. web just to give you an idea what the bag looks like.



I bought the handle and accessory to make this bag for over a year..so I think it's about time to make the bag!!

Here is my choice of fabric - the main fabric and lining:


I would like the shape of this bag to be pretty stable so I used the iron-on interface with the fabric lining.


Then I sprayed fabric glue on the batting before putting between the main fabric and the lining so I do not have to baste.



So now I am done with the preparation step. The next step is "quilting".

I will keep you posted!
Thank you for stopping by :))

6 comments:

  1. Did you get to finish it?
    I would love to see it as I really want to make my own similar one as well.
    I have found some pictures on a tutorial, but not with measurements so I would love your help!
    http://blog.naver.com/oue9/30098310748

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wonderful site! Congratulations and good luck!

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.
    voyance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great post. I have to learn a lot from this post. Thank you for sharing.

    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  6. “It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”.
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...