10/08/2011

"I heart Paris" Mini Pouch

A friend who is a quilt shop owner asked me to help her with an upcoming workshop for Toyota..who host an activity for their customers as an CSR project.

We will have 3 hours to teach the participants to make mini pouches. It will be my first time being a staff for a sewing workshop...should be interesting.

So I had to practice making one and here is the finished item.


On the other side, I added a cotton lace ^-^


This mini pouch was mostly sewn and quilted by hand. I will post a tutorial on how to make this pouch very soon...I promise! (^-^)/

Update:
Here is the group picture of the quilt shop owner (the lady in black) and the staff after the workhop :)




Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jenelle and Pam for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, this realization is a true wonder, thank you for this article anyway.
    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for your great site! Congratulations and good continuation!

    voyance gratuite par Email

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.
    Voyance email gratuit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...