10/23/2011

"Friday Night Sew-In": First Class to My Heart - A Pouch for A Cause

Here is what I got from my first "Friday Night Sew-in".



I call this pouch "First Class to My Heart". And it was mostly sewn by hand and hand quilted.

I wanted to make this small pouch for the auction that will raise money to help those who suffer from flooding in many areas in my country (Thailand) right now.

This pouch had been on my "To-do" list for a long time and "FNS" really helped motivated me to finish the project.


Thanks Hedi and Bobbi for hosting this fun activity! I am looking forward to joining in the next one. :)
And thank you everyone for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon.


Take care,


Link






This post is linked with:
"Weekend Showoff Party" @ Ladybird Ln.
"Manic Monday" @ Sew Happy Geek
"Made with Love Monday" @ Sew Chatty
"Craftastic Monday" @ Sew Can Do
"Creative Me Monday" @ The Southern Institute
"Made by You Mondays" @ Skip to My Lou
"Linkin' with Lil' Luna Every Wednesday" @Lil' Luna All Things Good

14 comments:

  1. Tanya, what a GORGEOUS little pouch. I love everything about it!!! I'm sure it will do well at the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Pam for your kind comment. I am thinking about trying to enlarge the pattern a little bit. If it works out, I will try to make a tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pouch! I love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pouch looks lovely!!I love the fabric color and the cute zipper...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little pouch. It turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya it's just beautiful! I hope it raises lots of $$ for flood victims!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pouch is beautiful! I love it! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower! Have a Great Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much everyone for your lovely comments. :)

    If anyone is interested, I will try to post a tutorial. But this pouch is actually quite small, so I am thinking about trying to enlarge the pattern and then make a tutorial.

    I will have to figure out how to post patterns on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these interesting strong advice, it is great to come across articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice blog, thank you for the details on the shots, it will make me progress.

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  11. “It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”
    voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete
  12. An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!

    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...