10/30/2011

Frame Pouch Along - Let's join in the Fun!

I just stumbled upon Rebecca's Pouch Along (PAL) through Kelli @ Seriously I think it needs stitches..** Thanks Kelli! :) ** and asked if I could join in.

It would be my first sew-along project ever..so I am VERY excited!

PAL Timeline
Monday October 31st - Drafting a Pouch Design
Tuesday November 1st/Wednesday November 2nd - Cutting and Sewing Fabric
Thursday November 3rd - Attaching the Frame
Friday November 4th - Finished Friday! Linky to Admire Our Work!!!

If you are interested, please check it out by clicking on a button below:


It would be fun to see many creative ideas!

I'm off to get ready now.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon :)


4 comments:

  1. My frame arrived yesterday. This will be my first purse made with a frame, so I'll learn a lot. I'm looking forward to the challenge and to seeing what everyone else makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're joining in! :o) Just in time! Looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited to join both of you, Pam and Kelli. :)

    I have been busy trying to choose the fabrics..theme..and design..whew!

    It does not help when I have so many fabrics in my treasury..just so many ideas going through my mind.

    But finally I think I have the main theme/idea and will see either I am going to stick with the plan or curve off a bit along the way..;))

    I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first positions is true that sharing and site interface is really a boon for the work style. Really a big thank you!

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...