10/26/2011

Crafty Christmas Club

Thanks to Pam @ Threading My Way..after reading her post I sent an email asking to join the Crafty Christmas Club and now I'm in...Woo Hoo!! I am so excited :)

What is the "Crafty Christmas Club"? (I copied this from the blog)

A group blog for people making their own Christmas prezzies. A hub to discuss your crafty plans with likeminded people, gain inspiration from other craftsters, share tips and tutorials, and show off your finished goodies without spoiling the surprise to family and friends who might be reading your own blog.


What kinds of crafts does it cover?


Sewing, knitting, paper crafts, crafty food gifts, jewellery, decorations, fancy wrapping, cards... and lots of other craftiness.
Sounds fun, isn't it? If you are interested, please check it out by clicking on the button below:



You might wonder that if you do not celebrate Christmas..can you join?

But of course! If you're making Hanukkah prezzies, Winter Solstice prezzies, or any other winter season prezzies.


I have been reading many posts on that blog...there are some links to great tutorials as well. It's a fabulous way to motivate yourself to finish the Christmas gifts projects you have planned, don't you think?


I'm off to make my list now. Hope to see you there! :)
Take care,


8 comments:

  1. It will be nice to see you there, Tanya - I belong too, although I haven't had a chance to post any ideas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra - I definitely will post on the Crafty Christmas Club soon..I'm still working on my Christmas gifts list. :) I have been reading others' posts and just got so many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! My pleasure, Tanya. Look forward to seeing your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all your suggestions on this website. Your shares are very interesting and very rewarding. Congratulations.

    Consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, this achievement is a real wonder, thank you for this article in any case.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for your great site! Congratulations and good continuation!

    voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...