9/14/2011

Easy Patchwork and Quilting Class

In July I had a chance to participate in the "Easy Patchwork and Quilting Bag" Class with a well-known Quilting teacher in Thailand.
It was a wonderful experience. The class included all the basic information starting from making your own blocks and learning how to match the fabric colors.
These are the fabrics I chose for my project.















Since we had to make 24 crazy log cabin blocks for this bag. The teacher told us that we could make 4 blocks as starters and then duplicate the same color schemes for the rest. So these are the starter blocks that I made.
















Then I had to make a total of 24 blocks.(Well I have to admit that I am a bit sick of crazy log cabin for a while..haha T^T)














After that arranged 12 blocks for each side of the bag :))


















Finally, I got this beautiful bag. I am very pleased with the way it looks!! All the hard work finally pays off. \(^-^)/





















































This post is linked up with:





7 comments:

  1. Your bag's beautiful-I love the choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Di for your comment. You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this bag was a lot of work and effort. Beautiful, I bet people stop you in the street to ask you where you bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That is stunning, Tanya!!! I love everything about it: the crazy log cabin blocks, the shape, the panel around the side and the buttons on the handles. A fabulous bag...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya, I've featured this bag today...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog, thank you for the details on the shots, it will make me progress.

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...