9/15/2011

2 Years Anniversary of My Crafts Journey

Time just flew by..I remember that it was in September 2009 that I started to get interested in sewing/quilting/patchwork after stumbling upon a really cute website that sell sewing supplies.

I had many bad memories from my childhood. I remembered that I cried many times during home economics class because I had to finish the sewing assignments or I would not get to leave the class.

So just to answer what I recently have come to believe and told myself that "I can do anything if I put my mind into it". I went to a local quilting shop near the university (I am a university instructor - in Polymer Science/Plastics). And the rest is history!

Well, my first few projects were not really successful. But after two years of taking so many classes and workshops, I think I am getting a hang of it. I still have a lot to learn and will not stop learning. :)

I just want to show you a picture of one of my many current projects - a patchwork bag. I am attending a 3-day workshop..I still have to finish my homework but I got to tell you that "mosaic" is not easy to make!


I will keep you posted with the progress of this project.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of
    your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, congratulations!

    voyance Email

    ReplyDelete
  3. “It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, this realization is a real wonder, thank you for this article in any case.

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments. Thank you very much for taking time to visit my blog. :) I will try to reply to every comment as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...